During Laracon US 2016, I live-tweeted part of the conference. A large part of this was for my own memory purposes - I'd flow in the day before the conference and wanted to take notes to help me better absorb all the speakers' information - a technique I picked up from one of my high school teachers, which was to read the material, hear the material, and write it down for a better chance of recalling it at a later time.
This year, I set out to live-tweet the entire conference from start to finish. No small feat, particularly when you have speakers doing live coding and speakers that talk really quickly to cover a lot of content in a relatively short period of time.
Now that I'm back home, I've collected all of these tweets for each talk under their own Twitter moments, which I've shared below. This post also includes the speakers' slides where available.
Once the videos are available, I'll include them in this post as well.
- Creating a dashboard using Laravel, Vue and Pusher by Freek Van der Herten
- Multi-tenancy in Laravel by Tom Schlick
- Cruddy by Design by Adam Wathan
- Scout + Algolia + VueJS = Awesome by Maxime Locqueville
- State of Vue 2017 by Evan You
- Slides - not available yet
- Managing dependencies is more than running "composer update' by Nils Alderman
- Taylor Otwell's Laracon US talk
- Custom Laravel by Matt Stauffer
- Webpack - The Core Concepts and Beyond by Sean Larkin
- Launching & Scaling Your Side Project by Michele and Mathias Hansen
- Debugging Design by Laura Elizabeth
- How to build a Laravel project that people want by Justin Jackson
- Slay the Beast by Jeffrey Way
- Slides - not available
- Deep Impact and everything like such as by Jack McDade